IDC is seeking a Research Manager for High Performance Computing in our Job of the Week.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets.
Job responsibilities include:
- Research and Writing
- Conduct end-user and vendor surveys via phone, and in-person
- Write and publish reports, bulletins, links and new-media publications
- Deliver the quarterly high performance computing Qview data product
- Updating of our seven HPC data structures including data analysis, charts and data entry in Excel
- Program Development
- Expand and enhance the HPC data bases
- Development of new projects and business
- Help develop new types of products and new research studies
- Assist in custom client research studies and projects
- Present results of research studies to clients and at major industry events
- Work with HPC users and vendors around the world
- Work with other IDC groups on cross-team collaborations, e.g. in storage, software, servers, etc
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine. As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.
Sign up for our insideHPC Newsletter.