In this podcast, the Radio Free HPC team looks ahead to the ISC 2015 Student Cluster Competition. This year, 11 teams from around the globe will face off to build the fastest HPC cluster.
Dan has a complete rundown on the roster for this year, which includes two-time repeat champions from CHPC in South Africa:
- Centre for High Performance Computing (CHPC)
- Purdue University & Universidad EAFIT
- TU Chemnitz
- University of Science and Technology of China
- University of São Paulo
- University of Hamburg
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- University of Tartu
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Two teams from China to be announced at a later date
Registration is now open for ISC High Performance, which takes place July 12-16 in Frankfurt, Germany.