Daniel Gutierrez, Managing Editor, of insideBIGDATA has put together a terrific Guide to Scientific Research. The goal of this paper is to provide a road map for scientific researchers wishing to capitalize on the rapid growth of big data technology for collecting, transforming, analyzing, and visualizing large scientific data sets.
This article series is based on the insideBIGDATA Guide to Scientific Research which explores the benefits that researchers across a wide spectrum of scientific disciplines can achieve by adopting big data technologies. topics to be explored include:
- Big Data for Scientific Research – An Overview
- Primary Motivators of Big Data vis-à-vis Scientific Research
- Big Data Technology for Scientific Research
- Big Data and Open Science Data
- Case Studies: Big Data and Scientific Research
If you prefer the complete insideBIGDATA Guide to Scientific Research is available for download in PDF from the insideBIGDATA White Paper Library, courtesy of Dell and Intel.