The Senior GRID Engineer will be a primary point of contact for the research teams using the GRID and will interface closely with the entire UNIX engineering group, senior software developers, vendors and the in-house monitoring team. The position will be a senior role in the UNIX administration team with dedicated alignment to improving, extending, and supporting the GRID infrastructure.
- Interacting with researchers, vendors, and software development teams on HPC issues
- Mentoring UNIX administration and monitoring teams to provide front-line support
- Diagnosing, solving and architecting solutions to complex operating and file system issues
- System administration of HPC clusters and infrastructure
- Tuning systems for improved agility and stability
- Architecting generational upgrades for our HPC clusters
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine. As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.
Sign up for our insideHPC Newsletter.