Today DDN announced the highest bookings quarter in the company’s history with double-digit year-over-year growth, validating its technological and market leadership in Big Data, Cloud and HPC environments. The company’s robust financial performance was fueled by unrelenting growth across a wide range of markets and applications in all major geographies, namely the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Our sustained growth over the last two years comes from the demand acceleration for our end-to-end data management solutions by some of the largest Enterprise, Cloud and HPC organizations in the world, which thanks to DDN are boosting their ROI, simplifying their environments, and greatly speeding up their analytics and workflows,” said Alex Bouzari, CEO and co-founder, DDN Storage. “DDN helps our users solve their most complex data and analytics challenges faster than ever thought possible and fills the innovation gaps that occur as legacy storage and CPU vendors consolidate and cut costs.”
DDN’s latest products will be introduced at the upcoming SC15 Conference in Austin, Texas, Nov. 15 – 20, 2015. DDN will have numerous live, in-booth demonstrations and additional events during the tradeshow. Visitors to DDN’s SC15 booth (#633) will see the technologies spurring DDN’s high growth rates and will discover why the company has been voted the #1 HPC Storage leader year-after-year by customers.
DDN will showcase the following technologies at SC15:
- Turnkey, Simple to Deploy and Manage Appliances
- NVMe SSDs: Up to 6 Million IOPS and 60 GB/sec in 4u
- Scale-out NAS: Up to 400 TB in just 4U with GS7K and ES7K
- Active Archive: Up to 800TB in 4U with WOS Object Storage
- Object Storage: 300 Billion Objects in a Single Rack
- Scale-Out File System: Up to 1 TB/s File System in Two Racks
- File and Block Storage: 7+ Petabytes of Persistent and Archive Storage in a Rack
- Fastest DDN Embedded File System, Application and Block Platform – the numbers are simply staggering: 60 GB/s and 6 million IOPS in 4u, 1 TB/s GPFS or Lustre File System in two racks.
- End-to-End HPC Data Lifecycle Management in a Rack – from Compute to NVMe SSDs, Persistent Storage, Active Archive and the Cloud, DDN solutions are optimized and integrated for all centralized and distributed data requirements.
- Application Optimized Solutions – Boosting speed, reliability, scale and ROI in Oil & Gas, Life Sciences and Genomics, Financial Services, Research and Academia, Manufacturing, and Exascale Computing.
DDN leads the industry with a broad portfolio of solutions to solve demanding data problems, the company continues its rapid customer and market expansion in Enterprise, Big Data, Cloud and HPC.