Intel is seeking an HPC Solutions Architect in our Job of the Week.
The successful candidate needs to have an excellent technical understanding of the different aspects of High Performance Computing (HPC). This includes:
- Deep understanding of the HPC market, applications, solutions and related computing technologies (incl. who are the main players in the HPC segment)
- Practical experience with HPC systems (Clusters, SMP/cc:NUMA) in several major HPC application areas (e.g. CAE, LifeScience, Oil&Gas, FSI, Research Labs, Weather)
- Understanding and practical experience of HPC software tools and parallel programming (Linux, C/C++, FORTRAN, OpenMP, MPI): threading and vectorization/SIMD/AVX
He/She should have demonstrated the following soft skills:
- Analytical skills with a solution approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Good customer relationship skills
- Natural team worker
- The successful candidate should have a higher university degree in computer science, engineering or natural sciences and 7+ years of experience. A Masters or PhD graduate with experience in HPC is a plus.
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine. As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.