Founded in 1998, Quantlab is an established presence and one of the pioneers in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions. Quantlab is seeking a Senior HPC Engineer in Houston, Texas to support our growing technology infrastructure. Experienced individuals seeking an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest hardware and software solutions will find this a challenging and rewarding role.
- Assist in the design, implementation, management and support of enterprise HPC cluster solutions in a highly complex, high-performance, low-latency environment
- Collaborate with end users to determine HPC requirements, architect solutions, and drive improvements
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of HPC cluster and file system related issues
- Monitor HPC cluster and file system performance and utilization
- Apply knowledge of HPC technologies to drive performance improvements
- Develop and maintain documentation for all aspects of the HPC infrastructure
- Be a leading expert on high-performance computing and storage technology and mentor colleagues
- Maintain certifications and expertise by attending conferences, trade shows, and technology training
- Apply scripting & programming skills to automate system related functions
- Research, test and recommend cutting edge technologies, services, protocols, and standards
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine. As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.