There is still time to take advantage of Early Bird registration rates for ISC 2016. You can save over 45 percent off the on-site registration rates if you sign up by May 11.
ISC 2016 takes place June 19-23 in Frankfurt, Germany. With an expected attendance of 3,000 participants from around the world, ISC will also host 146 exhibitors from industry and academia.
ISC 2016 focuses on very timely topics this year, which will be tackled by 400 speakers in sessions held from Sunday, June 19 to Thursday, June 23. These are the highlights of the general and industry tracks:
- Big Data and HPC Convergence
- Performance Modeling and Prediction
- Advanced Disaster Prediction and Mitigation
- State of the Art in Life Science & Computational Systems Biology
- Challenges in Extreme Engineering
- Exascale Architectures: Disruptions, Denials & Directions
- Algorithms for Extreme Scale in Practice
- HPC in IoT and Robotics
- Deep Learning : Basics and Applications
- Connected Cars and Big Data
- Industrie 4.0
- ISC 2016 Conference Keynote: How HPC is Supercharging Machine Learning
- Towards Exascale Simulation of Turbulent Combustion
- HPC Achievement and Impact – 2016
- Industry 4.0 – Smart Factory (Industry Track)
For the complete agenda, including information about the speakers, click here.
Now in its 31st year, ISC High Performance is the world’s oldest and Europe’s most important conference and networking event for the HPC community. It offers a strong five-day technical program focusing on HPC technological development and its application in scientific fields, as well as its adoption in commercial environments.