The number of organizations using MVAPICH2 libraries has crossed 2,600. The number of downloads from the MVAPICH site has crossed 0.37 million (377,000). The MVAPICH team would like to thank all its users and organizations!
“We invite MVAPICH users to submit short, contributed presentations to be included in MUG. Topics for presentations include, but are not limited to:
- Case studies and best practices of novel applications from different application domains, such as: astronomy, bio-informatics, biology, earth and atmospheric sciences, fluid dynamics, materials science and engineering, medicine and physics
- Performance and scalability studies of applications on large-scale systems
- Special tuning and optimization strategies to exploit maximum performance and scalability
- Tools and code instrumentation for measuring and monitoring performance and/or resilience
- Tools for parallel program development (e.g., debuggers and integrated development environments
- Unique usage scenarios such as GPGPUs, MICs, PGAS, Energy-Awareness, Virtualization, etc.
MUG aims to bring together MVAPICH2 users, researchers, developers, and system administrators to share their experience and knowledge and learn from each other. The event includes Keynote Talks, Invited Tutorials, Invited Talks, Contributed Presentations, Open MIC session, hands-on sessions with MVAPICH developers, etc. This year, we will be holding special tutorials and demo/hands-On session during the first day of the event (August 15th) and part of the last day (August 17th).
- Jens Glaser (University of Michigan)
- Darren Kerbyson (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Ignacio Laguna (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Adam Moody (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Takeshi Nanri (University of Kyushu, Japan)
- Davide Rossetti (NVIDIA)
- Sameer Shende (University of Oregon)
- Karl Schulz (Intel)
- Filippo Spiga (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Sayantan Sur (Intel)
- Rick Wagner (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- Yajuan Wang (Inspur, China)
Submissions are due July 10, 2016