IDC will hold a pair of simultaneous events on Tuesday, June 21 at 7:30am – 10:00am at ISC 2016 in Frankfurt.
IDC cordially invites you and other HPC community members to attend our annual HPC market update breakfast briefing at the ISC’16 conference in Frankfurt. This year, for the first time, we will hold two different events – the annual update on the whole HPC market, and at the request of the ISC organizers, a separate presentation focused on the HPC market for industry/commerce.
IDC Events at ISC 2016:
“As the HPC universe continues to expand, IDC delivers the most comprehensive insight and intelligence in this evolving space. IDC invites you to attend its annual HPC analyst briefing and breakfast during ISC’16. Join IDC’s Earl Joseph and Bob Sorensen as they present new market data and research findings.”
- 2015 worldwide HPC market results
- HPC market results by region
- IDC’s new tracking of exascale research & advanced HPC research programs around the world
- The global exascale race: update on national and regional initiatives
- New findings: cyber security research
- HPC User Forum update
- Announcement: Winners of IDC HPC Innovation Excellence Awards
IDC Research Findings on HPC Use in Industry and Commerce will take place on Tuesday, June 21 at 8:30am – 9:15am in the Panorama 3 room at the Frankfurt Messe.
“The impact of HPC in industry and commerce is significant and far reaching, and opportunities abound. IDC invites you to attend this newly developed analyst briefing that specifically examines HPC in industry and commerce. Join IDC’s Steve Conway and Kevin Monroe as they deliver their research findings and analysis.”
Topics covered will include:
- 2015 worldwide market results: HPC use in industry/commerce
- Updated research findings: IDC global study on ROI related to HPC investments
- Update: HPC use for data-intensive computing (HPDA)
- Completed NSF-NCSA study: factors limiting performance on industrial applications
- New worldwide study for NSF-NCSA: best practices in HPC public-private partnerships
Unfortunately, both events will happen at about the same time (this couldn’t be helped), so if you are interested you’ll need to choose. Either way, we look forward very much to seeing you and having you participate.