“We are looking for proposal submissions for the following 2 types of areas:
- 50 minute technical sessions conveying a topic of interest for this community
- 100 minute hands on lab/tutorials”
The one and a half-day event brings together architecture experts and HPC industry leaders to discuss, share and highlight the latest in supercomputing.
- Learn best practices to reach peak performance
- Discuss code modernization in HPC
- Hear the latest industry-specific approaches for tackling real-life challenges in parallel programming
- Obtain higher levels of access. This is your best opportunity to connect with Intel architecture experts, meet HPC industry leaders, and build a lasting network of peers.
- This event provides relevant information and learning opportunities. The Intel® HPC Developer Conference will offer insights into the future of HPC with Intel experts on visualization, machine learning, software tools and much more.
- Find solutions to real-world problems in HPC. Hear the latest industry specific approaches and techniques for tackling real life challenges in parallel programming.