Registration is now open for HP-CAST at SC16. The event takes place Nov. 11-12 in Salt Lake City.
HP-CAST is an organization of Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers and partners who provide input to HPE to increase the capabilities of HPE solutions for large-scale, scientific and technical computing. HP-CAST provides guidance to HPE on the essential development and support issues for such systems. HP-CAST meetings include corporate briefings and presentations by HPE executives, HPE technical staff, by HPE customers and partners and discussions of customer issues related to high-performance technical computing.
At HP-CAST 27, a special focus will be on the following key topics:
- Roadmaps and in-depth system assessments of HPE’s HPC-relevant product lines
- Innovative HPC-system architectures and feasibility of future technologies
- Processors, coprocessors, GPUs and related software tools
- Interconnect technology trends and shared memory implementations
- Big Data and HPC, object storage, parallel file systems for HPC
- System performance tools, workflow control and deployment and HPC Clouds
- HPC solutions for life science, deep learning, manufacturing and financial industries