We’re venturing well beyond legacy boundaries. Are you confused about the real future of HPC storage? Is it all flash like the hype suggests? Are reliable spinning disks still going to be relevant? Is there a better answer? Join us Monday, November 14 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Seagate’s 3rd annual HPC User Forum to get your questions answered and learn about the newest HPC direction and innovations firsthand from four industry leaders.
- John Bent, Chief Architect, Seagate Government Solutions
- Phil Brace, President, Cloud Systems and Electronic Solutions, Seagate
- Ken Claffey, VP & GM, Storage Systems Group, Seagate
- Gary Grider, HPC Division Leader, Los Alamos National Lab
- Dave Mosley, President and COO, Seagate Global Operations