Keynote speakers include:
- Blair Bethwaite from Monash University will present OpenStack for HPC at Monash: the Best of Both Worlds?
- Josh Simons from VMWare will describe the latest technologies in HPC virtualization.
The Dell HPC Community events feature keynote presentations by HPC experts and working group sessions to discuss best practices in the use of Dell HPC Systems. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to:
- Receive updates on HPC strategy, product and solution plans from Dell executives and technical staff and technology partners
- Meet with Dell technical staff and provide feedback and help to influence those plans
- Discuss and share information with other HPC experts
- Participate in technical and application discussions of new methods, techniques, and solutions
The Dell HPC Community is a worldwide technical forum that facilitates the exchange of ideas among researchers, computer scientists, executives, developers, and engineers and promotes the advancement of innovative, powerful HPC solutions.
The vision of the Dell HPC Community is to foster sustained discussions among experts that lead to the design, deployment, operation, and usage of the most effective HPC solutions. Members share expertise, insights, observations, suggestions, and experiences to improve current HPC solutions and to influence future technology capabilities & impact. Members work together to help advance the industry, enable end users’ impact, and help in the design, delivery, and deployment of new technologies.