The Supercomputing Frontiers 2017 conference in Singapore has issued its Call for Papers. As Singapore’s annual international HPC conference, Supercomputing Frontiers provides a platform for thought leaders from both academia and industry to interact and discuss visionary ideas, important global trends and substantial innovations in supercomputing. The event takes place March 13-16, 2017.
You are cordially invited to contribute as an author or participant in the third edition of “Supercomputing Frontiers” which will take place in Singapore on March 13-16, 2017.
The third edition of Supercomputing Frontiers 2017 will feature an exciting lineup of speakers and the program will include sessions on:
- Efforts to build exascale supercomputers
- Software and run-time systems for exascale era
- New, non-standard processor architectures
- Supercomputing and cryptography: classical, quantum and post-quantum approaches and methods
- Integration of computing hardware, storage and networking in HPC and Big Data domains
- HPC applications in science, medicine & business
The list of keynote speakers include:
- Gordon Bell (Microsoft Research Silicon Valley Laboratory, USA)
- Alessandro Curioni (IBM Research Laboratory, Switzerland)
- Thomas Dunning (NCSA, USA)
- Haohuan Fu (NSCC Wuxi, China)
- Invited speakers include:
- Maciej Brodowicz (CREST, Indiana University, USA)
- David Donforio (Lawrence Berkeley National Labs, USA)
- John Gustafson (A*CRC, Singapore)
- Kenneth P. Jacobsen (Emu Technology, USA)
- Mark Moraes (D.E. Shaw Group, USA)
- Richard Murphy (Micron, USA)
- Maire O’Niell (Queen’s University, UK)
- John Shalf (NERSC, USA)
Abstract submissions are due January 8, 2017.
See more great conference opportunities in our insideHPC Events Calendar.