Registration is now open for the 2017 Rice Oil & Gas HPC Conference. The event takes place March 15-16 in Houston, Texas.
Join us for the 10th anniversary of the Rice Oil & Gas HPC Conference. OG HPC is the premier meeting place for networking and discussion focused on computing and information technology challenges and needs in the oil and gas industry.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- John Eastwood, Geophysics Function Manager, Seismic Acquisition and Imaging, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
- Debra Goldfarb, Chief Analyst, Senior Director of MI at Intel Corporation
- David E. Keyes, Professor of Applied Mathematics and Computational Science; Director, Extreme Computing Research Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Alan Lee, Corporate Vice President of Research and Advanced Development, AMD
- Jim Sexton, Department Manager, Data Centric Systems, IBM Research
- Peter J. Ungaro, CEO, Cray
- Andrew Jones, NAG