Nvidia is seeking a GPU Performance Analysis Architect in our Job of the Week.
The NVIDIA GPU Compute Architecture group is seeking world-class architects to analyze processor and system architecture performance of full applications in machine learning, automotive, and high-performance computing. This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact on the hardware and software that underlies the most exciting trends in modern computing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and analyse key applications in current and emerging markets for GPU computing
- Analyze application performance on silicon and pre-silicon GPU processors and systems
- Work with various software and architecture teams to improve application performance
- Design and prototyping tools to facilitate GPU application performance analysis
- Develop tests and test methodology to ensure complete application performance testing.
Looking for a new gig? Our Jobs Board helps companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired.
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Priced at just $99.99 dollars for 90 days, ads on our insideHPC Jobs board are a great way to reach the top supercomputing professionals.