The TERATEC Forum has posted their Agenda for their upcoming June meeting. With technical workshops, plenary sessions and a vendor exhibit, the event takes place June 27-28 at the Ecole Polytechnique campus in Palaiseau, France.
Our objective is to bring together all decision makers and experts in the field of digital simulation and Big Data, from the industrial and technological world and the world of research.
The TERATEC Forum is a major event in France and Europe that brings together the best international experts in HPC, Simulation and Big Data. It confirms the importance of these technologies in the development of competitiveness and innovation capacities of companies. By bringing together more than 1,300 professionals, the TERATEC Forum illustrates the technological and industrial dynamism of the HPC and the important role that France plays in this field. The participation and testimonials of major industrialists, the presentations of the leading technology companies, the diversity and level of the technical workshops, the representativeness of the exhibitors and the innovation of the offers presented, are all assets that make the event Of all those involved in high-performance digital design and simulation.
- Gerard ROUCAIROL , President, TERATEC
- Norbert LUETKE-ENTRUP , Head of Technology and Innovation Management, SIEMENS
- Alain DE ROUVRAY , Chairman and CEO, ESI-GROUP
- Masahiko YAMADA , President of Technical Computing Solutions Unit, FUJITSU
- Khalil ROUHANA , Director for “Digital Industry” in DG CONNECT, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Franck GARNIER , Chairman of the Management Board, BAYER SAS
- Jay D HUMPHREY , John C. Malone Professor of Biomedical Engineering, YALE
- Francois ANDRY , Sr. Director, Enterprise Architecture, PHILIPS Healthcare
- Hervé MOUREN , Director, TERATEC