In this video from SC13, Einer Rustad from Numascale describes the company’s innovative products enable you to build scalable shared memory systems from standard servers. The company recently announced the successful validation of the large shared memory NumaConnect cluster at University of Oslo in Norway, which was installed under a prototype PRACE study assessing emerging new technologies for European HPC.
- Why SC13 Rocked
- Ansys to Acquire Reaction Design
- Job of the Week: Assistant Director Research Computing at Univ. of South Florida
- How Asia is Competing Ahead of the Exascale Pack
- Why OpenACC 2.0 is a Step Forward
- University of Florida Tackles Big Science Data Growth with DDN
- A New MPICH ABI Compatibility Initiative