Here is the latest rundown on who’s jumping ship and moving on up in high performance computing. The badges may change, but the faces remain the same.
In this podcast, the Radio Free HPC team looks at the coming wave of declustered RAID solutions designed to address the problem of ever-increasing RAID rebuild times. With 5 Terabyte and larger drives in the wings, RAID cluster rebuild times are becoming impractical.
“By attending ISC, you will be connecting with 300 expert speakers who can share their perspectives on the latest developments in high performance computing. Featured this year, are topics such as the future direction of HPC technologies, life science applications, big data, quantum computing, and the real-world value of HPC.”
- IBM Launches Platform Computing Cloud Service
- Jülich Publishes Exascale Newsletter
- Job of the Week: Web & Interface Applications Group Manager at OSC
- How to Manage Exabytes of Distributed Data?
- OpenSFS Announces LUG 2014 Agenda
- Nimbix Launches 3D Workstations-as-a-Service
- Nimbis Services to Power Cloud for Air Force Rapid Innovation Fund