In this podcast, Michael Feldman and Addison Snell from Intersect360 Research discuss the 2014 Oil & Gas Workshop at Rice University. Following that, they take a look WOS 360, the latest in Object Storage technology from DDN.
In this video from the PRACE Winter School 2014 in Tel Aviv, Ofri Wechsler from Intel presents: Developing the HPC Compute Cores of Tomorrow.
Professor Gianluca laccarino from Stanford presented this talk at the Stanford HPC Conference. “The Thermal & Fluid Sciences Affiliates Program (TFSA) is the industrial liaison program of the Thermosciences Group and Flow Physics and Computation Group of the Mechanical Engineering Department at Stanford University. The program was started over 45 years ago to establish and maintain close ties between the Stanford faculty and engineers in industry.”
- Jülich Publishes Exascale Newsletter
- Job of the Week: Web & Interface Applications Group Manager at OSC
- How to Manage Exabytes of Distributed Data?
- OpenSFS Announces LUG 2014 Agenda
- Nimbix Launches 3D Workstations-as-a-Service
- Nimbis Services to Power Cloud for Air Force Rapid Innovation Fund
- DDN Advances WOS Object Storage Technology