In this video from SC14, Mark O’Conner from Allinea demonstrates the company’s new Forge software development suite. “A shared, intuitive user interface between the debugger and profiler with a single, shallow learning curve ensures scientific developers and HPC experts alike get the maximum value from your tools investment.”
In this video, Steve Oberlin from Nvidia presents: Heterogeneous HPC, Architectural Optimization and NVLink.
At SC14, the Texas Advanced Computing Center announced that high performance computing veteran John West has been named director of Strategic Initiatives for The University of Texas at Austin.
- University of Hawaii Says Aloha to New Cray CS Supercomputer
- Cornell University CAC to Teach Cloud Computing to Researchers
- Job of the Week: Software Development Engineer at AWS
- Video: William Edsall of Dow on Why HPC Matters
- Jülich Researcher Bernd Mohr to Chair SC17
- Call for Workshop Submissions: ISC High Performance 2015
- Radio Free HPC Reviews 2014 – The Year in HPC
- How HPC Cluster Manager Integrates Allinea Performance Reports
- Indian Research Labs Speed Code Development with Allinea
- Interview: Advancing Computational Chemistry with NWChem
- Tesla K80 GPU Sets New Records on STAC-A2 Financial Benchmark
- Managing Cluster Complexity
- Seagate Prepares 55 Petabyte File System for German Climatology Department