As compute and power density increases, supercomputers require very low thermal resistance to efficiently remove processor heat. As specialists in thermal management, Calyos will showcase their innovative cooling systems at ISC’14 in Leipzig. To learn more, we caught up with Maxime Vuckovic, Calyos Director of Engineering Development. insideHPC: Calyos is a thermal management company–that is fairly broad. What […]
In this video from the Exascale Computing in Astrophysics Conference in Switzerland, Jack Dongarra from the University of Tennessee presents: Algorithmic and Software Challenges For Numerical Libraries at Exascale.
Here is the latest rundown on who’s jumping ship and moving on up in high performance computing. The badges may change, but the faces remain the same.
Over at Scalability.org, Joe Landman writes that a new “Deskside Hadoop” system from Basement Supercomputing is reviving the idea of a personal supercomputer. [Read More...]
John West from DoD Mod writes that the 25th anniversary of the Supercomputing conference should remind us of the importance of HPC in our daily lives. [Read More...]
- Mellanox Rolls Out LinkX Cables and Transceivers
- Cray Expands Manufacturing in Chippewa Falls
- IBM Launches Platform Computing Cloud Service
- Jülich Publishes Exascale Newsletter
- Job of the Week: Web & Interface Applications Group Manager at OSC
- How to Manage Exabytes of Distributed Data?
- OpenSFS Announces LUG 2014 Agenda