In this slidecast, Colin Williams from D-Wave Systems presents: Quantum Computing – A New Resource for HPC. I’ve recorded hundreds of podcasts here on insideHPC, but I have to say that this is one of the most fascinating topics I’ve ever covered.
- PRACE and XSEDE Seek Proposals for Interoperable Services
- Why SC13 Rocked
- Ansys to Acquire Reaction Design
- Job of the Week: Assistant Director Research Computing at Univ. of South Florida
- How Asia is Competing Ahead of the Exascale Pack
- Why OpenACC 2.0 is a Step Forward
- University of Florida Tackles Big Science Data Growth with DDN