Industry Analyst Rob Farber has launched his new TechEnablement Blog. With in-depth features and tutorials on HPC topics, TechEnablement is designed to enable you to work with the latest technology. As part of the new site, Farber has posted study guides on CUDA, OpenACC, OpenCL, and Intel Xeon Phi.
In this video from the OpenFabrics International Developer Workshop 2014, Paul Grun from OFA presents: Welcome, Introductions and Workshop Goals. “The 10th Annual OpenFabrics International Developer Workshop held on March 30-April 2 offered a multi-day event dedicated to the development and improvement of OpenFabrics Software (OFS). The Workshop kicked off Sunday, March 30, with a keynote from Dr. Thomas Sterling, Executive Associate Director and Chief Scientist at CREST. Presentations began the following morning covering topics focused on I/O for Exascale systems and Enterprise applications and included interest areas such as distributed computing, storage and data access and data analysis applications.”
In this episode of This Week in HPC, Michael Feldman and Addison Snell from Intersect360 Research look at the Secure Data Appliance from Xyratex. After that, the Dynamic Duo discusses the highlights of their new HPC Budget Map Report.
- Video: MPI Requirements of the Network Layer
- #HPC Matters: TACC Enters the SC14 Video Challenge
- NCSA 2014 Private Sector Partner Annual Meeting
- Cray’s John Lee on How Cluster Competitions Launch Careers
- Supercomputing: A Ground-Based Instrument for Exploration
- NSF is Seeking Proposals for Improving Software and Data Citation
- Sean Hefty Presents: Scalable Fabric Interfaces