Bright Computing today announced that their Bright Cluster Manager will include the latest in digs from NVIDIA, the CUDA Toolkit 3.0. Bright Computing customers can pick up the latest in NVIDIA goodness to support the Fermi chipset directly from the Bright Cluster Manager YUM [yellowdog update manager] repositories.
Bright Cluster Manager CUDA Toolkit support includes the following:
- CUDA 3.0 Environment Module — allows easy switching between CUDA 3.0 and previous CUDA versions;
- Support for new GPUs based on Fermi architecture — including ECC, optimized double precision, support for linear algebra libraries such as BLAS and LAPACK, the CUDA-GDB debugger and Visual Profiler
- C++ support — delivering improved productivity with class and template inheritance
- GPGPU/Graphics interoperability — delivering OpenGL for both CUDA and OpenCL
- Improved developer tools for Linux — including the new CUDA Memory Checker that reports misalignment and out-of-bounds errors
For more info on their support for the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit, read the full release here.