SchedMD is the core company behind the Slurm workload manager software, a free open-source workload manager designed specifically to satisfy the demanding needs of high performance computing. Slurm is in widespread use at government laboratories, universities and companies world wide. As of the November 2014 Top 500 computer list, Slurm was performing workload management on six of the ten most powerful computers in the world including the number 1 system, Tianhe-2 with 3,120,000 computing cores.
An HPC Software Engineer will fill multiple rolls at SchedMD:
- Programming projects to enhance Slurm.
- Implementation of new technology.
- Providing client support in the form of Slurm configuration consulting and bug fixes.
- Architect and verify program specifications.
- Verify correct program operations by developing and confirming tests.
Are you paying too much for your job ads? Not only do we offer ads for a fraction of what the other guys charge, our insideHPC Job Board is powered by SimplyHired, the world’s largest job search engine. As a reminder, we are offering 90 percent off job listings for .EDU and .GOV domains, so email us at: info @ insideHPC.com for a special discount code.
Sign up for our insideHPC Newsletter.