Welcome to the Mobile Version of the Print ‘n Fly Guide to SC10 New Orleans.
- TRANSPORTATION AND SAFETY Airport shuttles,cab numbers, and walking
- FEATURE ARTICLE: Exascale: The Beginning of the Great Disruption
- INTERVIEW: Gilad Shainer on Growing Your Business and the HPC Advisory Council
- LOCALS GUIDE to the best of New Orleans cuisine
- FOOD AND NIGHTLIFE Everything you need to know uptown to downtown; Vegetarian and southern foods, Bars, beer, wine, and bourbon. By Tom Connor
- EXTRAS Great massages and barely legal Cigars
- FICTION The Three Magi of Katrina. By Rich Brueckner
We designed this 29-page Guide to be an in-flight magazine custom tailored for your journey to the Big Easy at SC10.
As a destination city, New Orleans has much to offer in the way of sights, food, and entertainment, but the one thing I’ve always been most impressed with is the hospitality of this great town. And when we asked a couple of residents for their recommendations, they went above and beyond with great tips for a fabulous week.
We hope that you find Print ‘n Fly it useful. Besides entertainment guides, we’ve included a great reprinted article from The Exascale Report as well as a science fiction story I wrote that takes place at an SC conference in the year 2030.
Enjoy the ride!
– Rich Brueckner, President, insideHPC