Wondering what to read at insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- Sustaining and disruptive paths to HPC: what it means for startups?
- Book Review: Programming Massively Parallel Processors by Kirk and Hwu
- CULA Tools adds functionality with version 1.2
- SGI buys up storage maker COPAN Systems
- AMD outed as Magny-Cours show up on eBay early
Also, don’t forget about our insanely easy contest to win a free copy of Programming Massively Parallel Processors by Kirk and Hwu. You’ve only got until 4:59pm central time on Wed March 3 to send in your entry email.