Wondering what to read at insideHPC? Some of the most popular posts this week are:
- Early results from DOE cloud experiment: MPI applications are slower
- Book review: Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing
- Clustercorp Updates CUDA and Absoft Rolls
- Tilera and Quanta announce cloud server platform
- Universities tout their Top500 number
If you aren’t subscribed to our email updates already, your friends are probably pointing and laughing at you behind your back. Show them you aren’t hopelessly behind on every day’s HPC news by signing up for daily email digest.