This just in over the email transom:
TunaCode has announced the release of CUVI Lib v0.3 (Beta version) for Windows 32 and 64 Systems. A copy can be downloaded from www.cuvilib.com/downloads.
CUVI Lib (CUDA for Vision and Imaging Lib) is an add-on library for NPP (NVIDIA Performance Primitives) and includes several advanced computer vision and image processing functions presently not available in NPP. This version of CUVI Lib supports, among others:
- Optical Flow (Horn & Shunck)
- Optical Flow (Lucas & Kanade)
- Discrete Wavelet Transform (Forward and Inverse)
- Hough Transform
- Hough Lines (Lines Detector)
- Color Conversion (RGB-to-gray and RGBA-to-Gray)
Several more advanced features will be added to CUVI Lib in upcoming releases. A detailed function reference can be downloaded here. Forums to discuss feedback and further ideas are available.