AMD will host a variety of demos and tutorials at this year’s SC10 convention ranging from the latest 12-core AMD Opteron 6100 Series processor-based OEM servers to new applications leveraging AMD graphics technology and OpenCL.
Monday, Nov. 15
- OpenCL Tutorial: An Introduction to Heterogeneous Programming for HPC (8:30am – 12:00pm)
- OpenCL Tutorial: Advanced Topics in Heterogeneous Programming with OpenCL (1:30 – 5:00pm)
Tuesday, Nov. 16
- Birds of a Feather: Ubiquitous, Heterogeneous, Many-core Platforms: Challenges and Opportunities (11:15am – 12:00pm)
- Birds of a Feather: Preparing for Extreme Parallel Environments: Training and Education (5:30 – 6:30pm)
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- Birds of a Feather: Open64 Compiler (12:15 – 1:15pm)
- Birds of a Feather: OpenCL Achievements and Next Steps (5:30 – 7:00pm)
AMD is also planning a reception with Cray on Tuesday night, November 16, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Please stop by AMD’s booth (#3119) for tickets.