We designed this 29-page Guide to be an in-flight magazine custom tailored for your journey to the Big Easy at SC10.
- Download the full 29-page magazine: (10 Mbyte PDF)
- Download the 1-pager: Pocket Guide to SC10 New Orleans (360 Kbyte PDF)
As a destination city, New Orleans has much to offer in the way of sights, food, and entertainment, but the one thing I’ve always been most impressed with is the hospitality of this great town. And when we asked a couple of residents for their recommendations, they went above and beyond with great tips for a fabulous week.
We hope that you find Print ‘n Fly useful and we’d like to thank our sponsors at the HPC Advisory Council for making it possible. Besides entertainment guides, we’ve included an exclusive reprinted article from The Exascale Report as well as a science fiction story that takes place at a Supercomputing Conference in the year 2030.
Enjoy the ride!
– Rich Brueckner
- TRANSPORTATION AND SAFETY Airport shuttles,cab numbers, and walking. Plus, safety tips for the newcomer.
- FEATURE ARTICLE Exascale: The Beginning
- of the great HPC disruption. By: Mike Bernhardt,Sr Investigative Reporter, -The Exscale Report-
- INTERVIEW: Gilad Shainer on growing Your business and HPC’s New Center for Excellence
- LOCALS GUIDE Comprehensive guide to help Keep you out of tourist traps and experience The best of New Orleans cuisine
- FOOD AND NIGHTLIFE Everything you need to know uptown to downtown; Vegetarian and southern foods, Bars, beer, wine, and bourbon. By Tom Connor
- EXTRAS Great massages and barely legal Cigars
- FICTION The Three Magi of Katrina (starts on page 22!) By Rich Brueckner
Finally, if you’d like to develop or sponsor a Print ‘n Fly document for your next trade show, check out our web site at PRINTnFLY.com or email us at info@insideHPC.com.