Supercomputing sessions include:
- Acceptance Testing a GPU Based Cluster (LANL)
- An Unlikely Symbiosis: HPC and Gaming (Nvidia)
- Pedraforca: a First ARM + GPU Cluster for HPC (Barcelona Supercomputing Center)
- Accelerating Science and Engineering with Titan, the World’s Fastest Supercomputer (ORNL)
- Accelerating Seismic Wave Propagation Simulations on Petascale Heterogeneous Architectures (UCSD)
- A Microsecond-a-day Keeps the Doctor Away: Efficient GPU Molecular Dynamics with GROMACS (KTH Royal Institute of Technology at Stockholm University)
- OpenACC Support and Extensions in the Cray Compilation Environment (Cray Inc.)
- Petascale Molecular Dynamics Simulations on Titan and Blue Waters (University of Illinois)
- Targeting Extreme Scale Computational Challenges with Heterogeneous Systems (PNNL)
Friday, Jan. 24 is the last day to take advantage of Early-Bird registration discounts, so Register Now.
In related news, Donal Murphy from Nvidia has posted a story on Five Amazing Things You’ll Learn About at NVIDIA’s Expanded GPU Technology Conference.