OpenSFS will once again sponsor the Lustre User Group (LUG) Conference April 8-10th in Miami. LUG 2014 will bring together industry leaders, end-users, developers, and vendors to talk Lustre, contribute to the community, and move the technology forward.
Here are their top 5 reasons why you should attend LUG 2014:
- Technical Poster Exhibition so you can digest Lustre info on your own schedule. Includes posters on Lustre challenges, configurations, data movement between Lustre and enterprise storage, file system design, and many more.
- Located minutes from South Beach so you can work on your tan. The venue for LUG 2014 is the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay which is located right on Biscayne Bay and just minutes from South Beach and other famous Miami attractions.
- Best place to hear about feature development so you can be ahead of the curve. Talks on Lustre roadmap, Lustre performance comparison and tuning, Exascale, proposed new features, Hadoop, log analysis, and much more. The full 2014 LUG agenda is now available online.
- First Lustre Annual Report so you can see how Lustre is doing in new markets. OpenSFS is sponsoring its first Lustre Annual Report that will examine the current status of Lustre in multiple vertical markets spanning high performance computing, Big Data, and enterprise computing markets, including the drivers and barriers for future adoption.
- Best event of the year to talk Lustre so you can be a true insider. Finally a place where everyone understands Lustre! In fact, they might know more than you. LUG is the best event of the year, not just for the presentations, but also for the hallway discussions and the evening get-togethers, too.
The LUG 2014 Agenda is now posted as well.
Hurry! Early bird rates end March 17. Register now.