The TERATEC 2014 Forum has published a listing of workshops and exhibitors for their upcoming meeting for Simulation and High Performance Computing. The event takes places July 1 – 2 at Ecole Polytechnique in France.
TERATEC brings together top international experts in high performance numerical design and simulation, making it the major event in France and in Europe in this field. It reaffirms the strategic importance of these technologies for developing industrial competitiveness and innovation capacity. The TERATEC Forum welcomes more than 1000 attendees, highlighting the technological and industrial dynamism of HPC and the essential role that France plays in this field. The participation and the testimony of senior industrial and ICT leaders, the diversity and the high level of the technical workshops, the representativeness of exhibitors and innovation offers displayed, are assets for all responsible concerned by simulation and high-performance computing.
- HPC & Big data applications and solution architectures: evolution and convergence
- Complex Systems Numerical Design and Optimization : state-of-the-art and challenges
- Scientific Computing & Open Source: industrial practices for open source software
- HPC & Big Data – software components and tools
- Material simulation: new materials, usage, and durability
- Digital technologies for plant
- HPC and Healthcare: From therapeutic research to personalized medicine
- Modeling and simulating urban systems
Read the Full Story.