The HPC Advisory Council Swiss Conference has issued its Call for Participation. The event will take place March 23-25 in Lugano, Switzerland.
The conference will bring together system managers, researchers, developers, computational scientists, students and industry affiliates for cross-training and to discuss recent HPC developments and future advancements. This is a great opportunity for you or your company to present as well as sponsor. We invite speaker submissions across a wide range of topics and levels covering High-Performance Computing architectures, systems and applications-ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas. You are welcome to suggest new topics as well that are of importance to high-performance computing usage or futures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- HPC system architectures
- HPC system design, configuration and administration
- Innovative HPC interconnect architecture
- HPC system software, middleware and tools
- Energy-efficient HPC systems
- Hybrid systems (GPUs, co-processors)
- Storage and file systems
- Communications libraries
- New approaches for supporting process communications
- Performance modeling and benchmarking
- Applications and programming models
- Applications best practices
- Educational HPC
- Cloud computing and Big Data for high-performance computing
Heighten industry awareness of your organization by becoming a sponsor of the HPC Advisory Council Conference and showcase your Company’s commitment to HPC outreach and education. Two sponsorship levels are available and provide exceptional “budget-conscious” awareness opportunities. More information is listed on the web site. The HPC Advisory Council continues to be a cornerstone for HPC outreach and education and we are looking forward to providing attendees a very rich and engaging training program that enhances their usage of HPC technologies and platforms. For information, email us (email@example.com).