The TERATEC Forum has posted their agenda for their 11th annual meeting. The event takes place June 28-29 in Palaiseau, France.
TERATEC brings together top international experts in high performance numerical design, simulation and Big Data, making it the major event in France and in Europe in this domain. It emphasizes again the strategic importance of these technologies for developing industrial competitiveness and innovation capacity. TERATEC Forum welcomes more than 1 300 attendees, highlighting the technological and industrial momentum of HPC and the essential role that France plays in this field. TERATEC Forum has unique features, making it an exceptional place to be for simulation and HPC practitioners and managers: the participation and the testimony of industrial and ICT leaders, the diversity and the high level of the technical workshops, the representativeness and innovation potential of exhibitors.
- Thierry Mandon, Secretary of State for Higher Education and Research
- Valérie Pécresse, President of the Regional Council of Ile-de-France
- Gail Kent, Director of Resources, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Rourcairol Gerard, President of TERATEC
- Jean-Marie Mus, Director Research and physical modeling, Michelin
- David E. Keyes, Director Extreme Computing Research Center, KAUST
- David Pellerin, Business Development Principal for HPC, Amazon Web Services
- Valérie Masson-Delmotte, paléoclimatologue, CEA / LSCE
- Jean-Yves Blanc, Chief IT Architect, CGG