Wondering what to read at insideHPC? This week had not one but two highly rated original insideHPC features:
- Our profile of Bill Kramer, the inaugural HPC Rock Star
- Russia, US, UK, and others team up to fund exascale software development
- VP says Oracle will continue to invest in Lustre
- An exclusive first look at SC10 with general chair Barry Hess
- Supercomputing apps migrate backwards
And if you aren’t subscribed to our email updates already, your friends are probably pointing and laughing at you behind your back. Show them you aren’t hopelessly behind on every day’s technology news by signing up for the full text daily email, or the daily digest with the fancy graphics.