Can’t make it to SC10 in person? Join the Intel Academic Community for LIVE streaming of SC10. On November 16-18, tune in for exclusive interviews with professors, student challenge winners, and technical experts.
While you’re waiting for SC10, you can download videos from their SC09 broadcast including:
- A “Hands-on” Introduction to OpenMP Tim Mattson (Intel), Ian Buck (NVIDIA), Mike Houston (AMD) & Ben Gaster (AMD)
- OpenCL: A Standard Platform for Programming Heterogeneous Parallel Computers Larry Meadows (Intel), Mark Bull (Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre) & Tim Mattson (Intel)
- BOF: OpenCL Overview Tim Mattson (Intel Labs)
- Disruptive technologies: a software response Tim Mattson (Intel)
- Early performance evaluation of a “Nehalem” cluster using scientific and engineering applications – Subhash Saini (NASA Ames Research Center), Andrey Naraikin (Intel Corporation), Rupak Biswas (NASA Ames Research Center), David Barkai (Intel Corporation), Timothy Sandstrom (NASA Ames Research Center)
- Scaling Performance forward, Bill Magro(Intel)