Supercomputing Frontiers 2016 is Singapore’s annual international conference that provides a platform for thought leaders from both academia and industry to interact and discuss visionary ideas, important global trends and substantial innovations in supercomputing. You are invited to submit 4-page extended abstract by February 8, 2016.
The focus areas for this conference include but are not limited to: Exascale, Applications, Interconnects, Hardware and Future Architectures, Languages, InfiniCortex, Automata Processors.
Selected papers will be published in the International Journal of Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations.
Featured speakers include:
Horst Simon (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA)
- Bronis de Supinski (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA)
- Srinivas Aluru (Georgia Institute of Technolgy)
- Mircea Stan (University of Virginia)
- Vern Brownell (President and Chief Executive Officer of D-Wave Systems)
- Garrick Orchard (Temasek Laboratories and the Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology, Singapore)
- Thomas Sohmers (Rex Computing)
- Baroness Susan Greenfield (Oxford University, UK)
- Roman Yampolski (University of Louisville)
- Barbara Chapman (Stony Brook University)
- Kathy Yelick (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA)
- Alan Edelman (MIT)
- WenMei Hwu (U. Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Andrew Sorenson (ANU, Australia)
- Artur Binczewski (Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Centre, Poland)
- John Feo (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and University of Washington USA)
- Michael Krajecki (University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne (URCA), France)
- Patricia Kovatch (Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, USA)
- Diego Rossinelli (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- John Gustafson (A*CRC, Singapore)