Many innovations and new generation systems are based on connected things equipped with massive instrumentation and integrated within Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) infrastructure. This workshop will be focused on new HPC software and infrastructure technologies integrated within these future global smart systems. Important uses of such infrastructures will addressed as for example online « digital twin »-based and simulation-driven troubleshooting and predictive maintenance systems as well as online simulation-based optimized controls. These examples will illustrate new revolutionary fundamental applications of simulation tools and techniques.
- Predictive analysis and the digital twin or how the combination of predictive analysis methods and system simulation can be used in an IIoT context to improve industrial resource management throughout the Product Life Cycle (PLC). With: Bernard DION, Chief Technical Officer, Systems Business Unit, ANSYS
- BIM, IoT and simulation for the buildings and cities of tomorrow: Using digital data and tools is now a key part of every stage of a project, from design, operation, and management to policy-making and communication. With: Alain ZARLI, R&D Directorate – European Affairs, CSTB
- Intelligent diabetic socks for foot ulcer prevention using model reduction. Biomechanical models of the foot can be used to assess the deformations inside the foot and determine the risk of ulcer formation according to pressures measured on the surface of the foot. With: Vincent LUBOZ, Research Engineer, TEXISENSE
- Agriculture at the crossroads of IIoT and HPC, because the challenges faced by agriculture are more relevant than ever, this presentation illustrates possible solutions when modeling and data assimilation tools are used with IIoTs. With: Marion CARRIER, Modeling Engineer, CYBELETECH
- Case on predictive maintenance by acoustic data analysis in an industrial environment: This analytic platform has shown its effectiveness in optimizing production unit availability in an industrial group, reducing failure diagnosis times, and making maintenance operations more efficient. With: Jean-Michel FREY, Research Engineer, SOGETI HIGH TECH
- The Infrastructure of Petabyte-Scale Scientific Data Archiving. This presentation will analyze issues around the explosion of the amount of data to be stored and the related expectations. With: Bradley KING, Chief Architect, SCALITY