We invite you to join us on Wednesday, October 26th, in Xi’an for our annual China Conference. This year’s agenda will focus on Deep learning, Artificial Intelligence, HPC productivity, advanced topics and futures. Join fellow technologists, researchers, developers, computational scientists and industry affiliates to discuss recent developments and future advancements in High Performance Computing.
- DK Panda, Ohio State University
- Klasky Scott, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Jinhu Jiang, Chief Engineer, Shanghai JunZhong Technologies
- Mahidhar Tatineni, Director of User services, SDSC
- Richard Graham, HPC Advisory Council Outreach Group Chair
- Philip Zhu, Director of North Asia, DataDirect Networks
- Zhijiang Zhang, iFlytek
- Dennis Weng, Chief Technical Adviser / Lab Director of Silicon Vally, JD.com
- Shengen Yan, Chief Scientist, Sensetime
- Luo Huaping, Director of Solution Architect, NVIDIA
- Xiang Ao, Product Director, Face++
The HPC Advisory Council is a large eco-system organization which focuses on bridging the gap between HPC use and its potential, bringing the beneficial capabilities of HPC to new users for better research, education, innovation and product manufacturing, and brings users the expertise needed to operate HPC systems, provide application designers with the tools needed to enable parallel computing, and to strengthen the qualification and integration of HPC system products. The HPC Advisory Council will be presenting at the conference , as well as distinguished speakers from the HPC research organizations and vendors.
The full-day conference will include coffee breaks and lunch courtesy of the HPC Advisory Council.