HPEC is the largest computing conference in New England and is the premier conference in the world on the convergence of High Performance and Embedded Computing. We are passionate about performance. Our community is interested in computing hardware, software, systems and applications where performance matters. We welcome experts and people who are new to the field.
The technical committee seeks new presentations that clearly describe advances in high performance extreme computing technologies, emphasizing one or more of the following topics:
- High Performance Data Analysis
- Advanced Multi-core Software Technologies
- Case Studies and Benchmarking of Applications
- Automated Design Tools
- Mapping and Scheduling of Parallel and Real-Time Applications
- Computing Technologies for Challenging Form Factors
- ASIC and FPGA Advances•Open System Architectures
- Data Intensive Computing
- Big Data and Distributed Computing
- Interactive and Real-Time Supercomputing
- Graph Analytics and Network Scienc
- Fault-Tolerant Computing
- Embedded Cloud Computing
- Digital Front Ends
- General Purpose GPU Computing
- Advanced Processor Architectures
- Secure Computing and Anti-Tamper Technologies
- New Applications Frontiers
Submissions are due May 19, 2017.
Get the scoop on more high performance computing conferences in our insideHPC Events Calendar.