It’s me again–Dr. Lewey Anton. I’ve been commissioned by insideHPC to get the scoop on who’s jumping ship and moving on up in high performance computing.
Here are the latest developments:
- Bill D’Amico has moved on from his role here as the insideHPC Performance Guru to join Intel as an HPC Performance Engineer. Congratulations, Bill!
- Chirag Dekate has left his analyst gig at IDC and has joined DDN as Senior HPC Marketing Manager.
- Mark Fernandez is now Americas Technology Officer at SGI.
- Physicist Fabiola Gianotti has been chosen as the next head of CERN.
- Christian Kniep is now CxO at QNIB Solutions.
- Ryan Waite has jumped ship from Amazon to become Senior Vice president of Products at Cray.
Have you moved or know of HPC folks in new positions? Let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com.