At insideHPC, are very pleased to publish the Print ‘n Fly Guide to SC15 in Austin. We designed this Guide to be an in-flight magazine custom tailored for your journey to SC15 — the world’s largest gathering of high performance computing professionals.
To set the stage, our feature article this year exam- ines how “HPC Transforms.” In a pivotal year for the supercomputing industry, HPC Transforms is a timely theme for SC15, especially as we watch the industry moving forward in exciting new directions.
Inside this guide you will also find technical articles on supercomputing, HPC interconnects, and the latest developments on the road to exascale.
Austin is one of the top cities in the world for food and entertainment, so we’ve also included a listing of the very best restaurants and bars to meet with your friends and colleagues.
Table of Contents
- Paving the Road to Exascale with Co-Design Architecture
- A New Era of Co-Design
- Seamless Heterogeneous System Architecture
- A More Intelligent Interconnect
- Backward and Forward Compatibility
- SC15 HPC Transforms – but how, what, where, when, why and for whom?
- HPC Matters: The TOP500 and the road to exascale
- HPC Transforms: What can we expect in the next few years?
- How RDMA is Enabling a Storage Technology Revolution
- A Foodie’s Guide to Restaurants and Entertainment in Austin
- Austin City Guide: Not Just BBQ and Music
We’d like to thank our sponsors from Mellanox for making this guide possible. We hope you find it useful.
The Guide is produced in PDF format, so it’s ready to print out in color or black & white. You can even read it right on your smart phone with our Mobile Edition that will be available next week.