In this slidecast, Geoffrey Noer from Panasas describes the company’s new PanFS 5.5 release, which offers Windows support for technical computing. “This new release makes ActiveStor even more suitable for deployments in energy, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and other markets where high-quality Windows interoperability is required.”
With all the HPC events coming around the corner, we thought it would be good to revisit our Spring preview to help ensure that our readers don’t miss out. We’ll be on the road for nearly a month straight, so be sure to check back here for exclusive onsite event coverage.
“Thanks to the latent heat physical properties and its pumpless capillary structure, Calyos advanced 2-Phase cooling solutions will help the HPC world by reducing the cooling costs while significantly increasing power densities.”
- “The Decade of Sensing” Comes to Oil & Gas
- Mellanox Rolls Out LinkX Cables and Transceivers
- Cray Expands Manufacturing in Chippewa Falls
- IBM Launches Platform Computing Cloud Service
- Jülich Publishes Exascale Newsletter
- Job of the Week: Web & Interface Applications Group Manager at OSC
- How to Manage Exabytes of Distributed Data?