New innovations from Adaptive Computing include: Moab Task Manager, a localized decision-making tool within Moab’s HPC Suite that enables high-speed throughput on short computing jobs. Adaptive has also announced a partnership with Intel to integrate Moab/TORQUE workload management software with the Intel HPC Distribution for Apache Hadoop software, which combines the Intel Distribution for Apache Hadoop software with the Intel Enterprise Edition of Lustre software.
- Ansys to Acquire Reaction Design
- Job of the Week: Assistant Director Research Computing at Univ. of South Florida
- How Asia is Competing Ahead of the Exascale Pack
- Why OpenACC 2.0 is a Step Forward
- University of Florida Tackles Big Science Data Growth with DDN
- A New MPICH ABI Compatibility Initiative
- Motivair Active Cooling System Makes it Simple for HPC Datacenters